Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

TV

I just watched "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" as always.

The monologue was very interesting, I'm glad she's having so much fun.  She certainly deserves to have the best of times.  Her outfit was cute.  I take it she does like the color blue.  She had such a snazzy coat, and her shirt under was spiffed nicely, as well.  It was red plaid.

The babies she showed looked good and healthy and ready to be good children and have a good time in this world.  I feel ready to be a mama but nah.  Maybe when I'm 40.  It would be harder to find a boy.  I am ready for someone different, but if it's a different race I guess I'd just try to make them white.

It was so funny when she erased on that screen.  I can tell now that anything she does puts a smile on the face of kids born around 1997.

Kate Walsh was very captivating.  She kept putting her hair back, and it looked nice.  I am like that, too, like my hair down mostly but when up looked special.  As a child, I was alays in pigtails unless it was short, ages up to 7.  She looked good pole dancing.  She didn't seem to have anything down for it.  I dream of Burlesque a few times..  I need to spiff it up.

Ellie Goulding was a really good singer.  She seemed very happy and did a real good job.

Marlon was a nice personality with a nice daughter and mother, reminds me of my family.

The girls in the contest were so fun to watch.  If I were there, I think I'd be zoned out, unfortunately, unless I got more sleep or something.. anyway, it was nice to see them, think they were from Michigan.

The audience today was nice and interesting.  It's interesting to see them have expressions about what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment