Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"Sore Loser"

I am under the impression more that people want to touch Ellen DeGeneres and not me but are feeling sorry for Ellen and basically feeling her up.  You see, I don't wanna be felt up in certain ways.  We can't just have the ideal time.  I'm not devastated over anything, but I'm looking into a kindling fire in the wilderness.

So, I want to know, I just feel Ellen is more touched than most people.  Why are we feeling sorry for her, what's there, her private life?  I'm just saying I wanna know, wanna know what people think about if people have more or less a tendency to touch her.  I mean, of course, if someone is a good toucher.  It might just include love at some point or once in a great while, a certain feeling that isn't what naughty people smile at.

I do want her to be touched in however puts her on her feet in the end or if not then something where she's not literally cringing in front of others.  Her cringing being touched in front of others is not a big problem but is not a good thing and in that way I thought was a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment