Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

TV

So, I did watch "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" today.  I am now more capable of being alert watching it each day.  My adventure is not yet quite over, but it could be.  The Mexican lady was fun but seemed shy about her performance.  The game Ellen had was sweet.  The kids|young people seemed to have a lot of fun though a bit of discomfort admitted there LOL obviously.  She also invited a nice, very polite-seeming gentleman.  I wonder if he intimidated her by being so serious.

I have had questions about things, like how she feels about how others treat her I guess.  I wish they would do more good for themselves and not be so meek but rather embrace the moment like it's it for them like anyone.

I do also wonder, I'd love to know and visit with other famous people-but I was thinking more along the lines of the 1s around 5 years apart from my age.  I would like to meet or possibly know Ellen had I the chance.  I would love to know her, but it's not something I have to do.  Most people would say yes I have to be Portia, but I'm not.  I'm sort of a doer, but my goal is a bit watered out.  I mean, if I said what I wanted it'd be to learn more about Ellen and if there is anyone like her.  I can't even just go all out and say ooh famous I have a lotta love for that person..  I mean, there are other fish in the sea.  I do want to find out who she is, like what it is about her, her needs, who she really is, what she's hiding that we could figure out.  She is simply an accomplished woman, and many women her age have had their life and now she seems left in the aftermath cuz she's famous.  We never expect to be as good as someone with her likings, and it's confusing her feelings on us and how we watch her, how much is healthy for us, etc.  It's her work.  It is like an adventure, but I think you have to participate online.

No comments:

Post a Comment