Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Defining Myself

On TV, while watching Forensic Files, I see the lady say "that's why she's here" to share the stories, like if you think you're smart about it she's there for what she's there for..  I thought it sounded like she was talking to teenagers..  I feel sorry, imagine those little girls who don't sit around on their butt like me, all skinny and feeling aroused possibly - I don't know.

I noticed ways I looked like I was 30.  It's hard to explain my generation.  My mom won't let me tell her age, but my dad is born in 1950.  My problem is my parental age.  Say, my mom is any younger, that's okay.  I can't be like a teenager today anyway because of my dad's age.  I don't know what to do, but I also heard that 1950 is a real cut-off.  I just don't understand why I was left out of the fun.  I try to be amazing as I am.  Maybe, being like that isn't the most amazing thing for other people.  I mean, they have faults.  They are faults I did not give up, like Johnny Depp being so alluring or, as you'd say, hot.  He can be Willy Wonka and Jack Sparrow.  I can't do that.  A lot of people think they can.  I'd like to see it on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment